Greetings; please take the lead; the tone is sincere and the tone is soft.
Introduce the humble person to the respectable person: introduce the young to the senior.
Introduce junior executives to senior executives and introduce colleagues from their own companies to other companies.
Introduce the company's colleagues to introduce the non official to the official.
Introducing colleagues from abroad to foreign colleagues
Shake hands; shake hands with the right hand, not with the left hand, in Southeast Asian generations (Indonesia, Myanmar, India, etc.), both hands to show more cordial, but to wait for the right hand to shake on the left hand. Handshake principle;
The leader is first, the elder is prior, the female is first, the strength is moderate, and the etiquette comes to the end.
The employer's client walks in the middle and the guide guard is within 3-5 steps to the left. Turn the stairs and enter the room with gesture and polite language.
Open doors; polite words, gestures, guide the door to the inside door to ensure that the door does not rebound. Outside doors, guards should open several doors in advance so as not to wait.
Tea, tea ceremony is profound, under normal circumstances, there will be company staff responsible, such as; guards pour tea, to ensure that the tea set is clean and tidy. The temperature of tea should not be too hot or too cold. The tea must not be too slow, and not seven minutes.
Send a guest; after opening the door, wait for the employer's client to leave.
The elevator is opened before the employer, and the door of the elevator is protected by hand, so as to prevent people from holding the door automatically.
Use polite language. Speak concisely and clearly. Speech should not be too fast. Keep the power supply abundant during the working period. The charges are sufficient and the line is not busy. Drive and drive to avoid calling. In the presence of customers or employers, they should whisper to fight or switch places.
Business cards; preparation for business cards.
1. business cards should not be put together with wallets or notebooks. In principle, business card holders should be used.
.2. card can be put in the coat pocket (but not in the trouser pocket).
3., keep the card or card holder clean and smooth.
Pass the business card;
1. The order in which business cards are delivered is by the subordinate or the visiting party. When introducing, the introducing party should present the business cards.
2. when delivering a business card, you should say something like "please take care of yourself" and "please advise".
3. When exchanging business cards, use your right hand to hold your own business cards. After receiving each other's business cards with your left hand, hold them with both hands.
4. when exchanging business cards, you should also look at the position, name and so on.
5. in case of difficulty, you should ask in advance.
6. in the conference room, if a majority of people exchange business cards, they can arrange business cards according to their seats.
7. during the talks, we should call each other's positions and titles, such as "X manager" and "X professor". In the absence of a post or title, they are called "Mr. X" or "Miss X", and try not to use the word "you" or their first names.
Accept business cards;
1., we must get up and receive business cards.
2. use both hands to receive;
3. do not sign or write on the card you receive.
4. the business cards you receive must not be fiddled around.
5. when you receive your business card, you must read it carefully and confirm the name of the other person.
Company and duty;
6. don't leave your business card on your seat or leave it out.
Fall to the ground.
Chinese food; theoretically, the guard does not eat with the employer or the customer. If you have meals together, arrange seats according to your host and guests.
Western food; enter from the left side of the stool, napkin on the knee, right hand knife, left hand fork.
Toast; old saying, full cup of wine, half a cup of tea, wine must be filled. The host and guest are orderly, first after the guest. A few places have wine orders and wine games. Explore rules, lose more and win less. (refer to the daily life of bodyguards, tobacco and tea culture, and daily operation, details).