1. Establishment of a specialized organization for dealing with crisis events
When the crisis occurs, the company should first set up the leadership of the highest level leaders, the public relations department in charge of the specific responsibility, the public relations personnel, relevant technical personnel and other personnel to participate in the specialized organization, all the effort to invest in the handling of the crisis.
2. Investigation and judgment of crisis events
(1) find out the nature and condition of the incident: the type, time, place and reason of the incident, and whether the judgment has been controlled or is still developing.
(2) identify the consequences and effects of events: loss of equipment, value and extent and extent of damage, and the social consequences of these consequences.
(3) identify the public objects involved in the event: direct, indirect victims of the public, companies or individuals with direct, indirect responsibility and interest related to the event itself, pay special attention to maintaining contact with the witness of the event and carefully handle the relationship with the press.
3, formulate specific countermeasures to deal with the crisis
(1) take the lead in recognition of problems, conscientiously understand the course of affairs and take the responsibility earnestly and realistically.
(2) report the truth of the incident to the higher authorities in a timely manner, report the progress of the situation regularly, and get the guidance and support from the higher authorities.
(3) unify the caliber of the press, pay attention to the wording, and publish as far as possible in the form of the most beneficial to the company.
(4) to express a cooperative, active and confident attitude towards the press, and to inform the progress of the matter in time.
(5) from the perspective of customers, we will announce the compensation methods and standards and implement them as soon as possible.
(6) keep the necessary contact with the customer.
(7) in addition to news reports, an apology statement may be issued in the newspapers and periodicals published on the news of the event to explain the facts to the public and to express an apology and responsibility to the public concerned.